6.04.2012

Weight Loss Journey #1

Soooooo after the baby, the baby weight remains. I am very motivated to lose this weight. Its been 4 weeks and its not recommended until 6 weeks to work out but.... I was told I could do walking, and I have been a couple days a week in the park with the baby. So far, I have lost 25 lbs but my ultimate goal is to get to 145 lbs, which is a good size for me, I am 5'7. I guess I will say my current weight as of today, 202 lbs ;-(

My plans are to cut out all sugary drinks, only drink water and skim milk.
Eat more veggies/fruits.
No more fast food.
Once, I am able too, I will be back in the gym, at least twice a week to start with.
I will also work out at home or do some walking.

Im breast feeding too so hopefully that helps with the weight loss. I am hoping by August to be back to where I used to be or more.

Im going to be blogging my weight loss to keep me motivated, wish me luck!


Motivation for anyone, losing the baby weight or just weight in general:







No comments: